Recent Projects Category
- Install water tight recessed light over shower
- Run wire to switch/light for Vanity
- Run / install exhaust fan
- Install one piece 36 stand up shower surround
- Install tile on 45 cut
- Replace exhaust fan with new, relocate
- Run / install GFI outlet off existing circuit
- Run / install high hat (will need to cut out sheet rock, replace and install recessed lighting, same switch as fan)
- Install 5′ tub -replace bottom of rotted 2x 4 and 1foot square piece of plywood
- Replace plastic couplings X 2 in hall bath
- Rework Valves in both bathrooms
- Add 2 recessed and rework 3 existing
- Fix receptacle lines not passing through top plate in removed soffit
- Rewire microwave line / GFI counter outlets see
- Install light and light switch (exterior)
- Bring Panel box to code
- run new circuit and install light fixture in laundry area
- Install new Sheetrock
- Install 10 new interior doors
- Install new exterior front door
- replace 2 x 6 rotted garage trim
- Painting Interior
Installed outside receptacle on exterior of home, tapped into new receptacle and ran to another receptacle in a garden located in middle of front yard.
Removed ceiling fan in kitchen and found to be supported by 3″ box. Replaced 3″ box with 4″ box and installed new fan. Also, installed new ceiling light fixture over sink.
Kitchen phone had extension cord running to near by receptacle under kitchen bay window. Was able to tap into eat in kitchen switch to run power for new receptacle with out cutting any holes in wall.
Very simple project installing a new dedicated garage circuit to accommodate well water pump that was incorrectly installed causing breaker to continuously trip and pump being hooked up via extension cord.
Demolition of Eckerd Pharmacy building in Chesapeake in preparation of new lease. Removal of raised platform floor, cabinets, built in shelves, and cleanup of restroom areas.
1st stage of kitchen remodel. Removed all cabinets, counters, shelving, exhaust fan and appliances. 2nd stage to include addition and relocation of electrical and plumbing lines.
Plasma TV Installation in Norfolk condo 4th floor no attic access. Second TV was also mounted in bedroom. Tv is centered on wall supported by large swivel mount.
There was damage caused by the nor‘easter in 08′. Water had managed to get in and set in bedroom ceiling. Previous damaged was found causing section of drywall on ceiling and wall to be replaced, aswell as exterior frame to be rebuilt. Also installed new ceiling light and ran lines and installed plasma television.